Appalachia School of Holistic Herbalism
Celebrating 23 Years of Herbal Medicine Education and Green Living
The Southeast’s oldest herbal studies school, Appalachia School of Holistic Herbalism offers life enhancing skills to impart deep wellness and vitality. We focus on promoting healing through preventative medicine as well as educating individuals on how to create a sustainable lifestyle.
ASHH combines ancient healing traditions with the latest established research in emerging herbal and medical science. Located in the Southern Appalachian mountains, we work directly with local plants in one of North America’s most botanically diverse regions. Our Holistic Health Center is centrally located in Asheville, North Carolina.
We are proud to offer:
- Knowledge from an outstanding faculty who has over two centuries of combined practical application in holistic healthcare
- Herbalist certification programs in Foundational, Traditional, and Clinical Herbalism
- Empowering hands-on classes at our 30-acre botanical sanctuary
- A assortment of fun and educational natural health workshops for individuals, couples, and families
- Knowledgeable practitioners and a variety of gentle healing services
- A community-oriented herbal apothecary
Let us provide you with the wisdom and tools to heal yourself, your community, and your environment. Grow with us!
Do you have a Go Local Card? Ask us about our Go Local! deals.