Appalachia School of Holistic Herbalism
Celebrating 23 Years of Herbal Medicine Education and Green Living
The Southeast’s oldest herbal studies school, Appalachia School of Holistic Herbalism offers life enhancing skills to impart deep wellness and vitality. We focus on promoting healing through preventative medicine as well as educating individuals on how to create a sustainable lifestyle.
ASHH combines ancient healing traditions with the latest established research in emerging herbal and medical science. Located in the Southern Appalachian mountains, we work directly with local plants in one of North America’s most botanically diverse regions. Our Holistic Health Center is centrally located in Asheville, North Carolina.
We are proud to offer:
- knowledge from an outstanding faculty who has over two centuries of combined practical application in holistic healthcare.
- certification programs in Foundational, Traditional, and Clinical Herbalism as well Energy Healing, Stone Medicine, and Permaculture Design.
- empowering hands-on classes at our 30-acre botanical sanctuary.
- an array of fun and educational natural health and sustainable lifestyle workshops for individuals, couples, and families to get started in new areas of life.
- knowledgeable practitioners and a variety of holistic healing services.
- locally sourced organically grown bulk herbs, handcrafted herbal extracts, artisan botanical products and informative books written by our friends at our vast herbal apothecary.
- a free library and audio/visual resource center with annual events, seed and plant swaps, movie nights, and other community services.
Let us provide you with the wisdom and tools to heal yourself, your community, and your environment. Grow with us!
Do you have a Go Local Card? Ask us about our Go Local! deals.